Following the government's announcement regarding Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance, Hong Kong Emperor Cinemas will be temporarily closed from 7 January 2022 (FRI) to 20 April 2022 (WED).
【Ticket Refund Arrangements of Affected Shows】
- For customers who purchased ticket(s) of affected shows via website or mobile app, we will proceed refund directly. It usually takes 4 - 6 weeks for the payment to be credited to your credit card account, depending on respective bank's policies.
- For customers who purchased ticket(s) at box office, please visit respective Emperor Cinemas' concierge to apply for refund within 45 days after cinema reopened.
- For customers who purchased ticket(s) with physical movie voucher or complimentary voucher, please visit respective Emperor Cinemas' concierge to apply for refund within 45 days after cinema reopened.
- For customers who purchased ticket(s) with AIA Movie e-Voucher or Emperor Cinemas Movie e-Voucher, refund shall be executed automatically. Extension of Movie e-Voucher's validity will be arranged after cinema reopened. Please stay tuned to Emperor Cinemas' website and Facebook Page for the latest update.
- VIP members who redeemed buy 1 get 1 free ticket offer with tokens or purchased ticket(s) with e-coupon(s), the token difference and respective e-coupon(s) will be credited to your membership account within 14 working days.
- For customers who confirmed a house booking, our salesperson will contact you directly for the arrangements.
【Extension of Emperor Cinemas' Offer Validity】
Extension of Movie Vouchers, Complimentary Vouchers and Discount Coupons' validity shall be arranged after cinema reopened (including but not limited to AIA Vitality Movie e-Voucher, VIP Member Welcome Voucher and Birthday Complimentary Voucher). Please stay tuned to this page and Emperor Cinemas' Facebook Page for the latest update.
For enquiry, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2969 7525. (Office Hour: Mon to Fri 10AM - 6PM)