Please read the below general Terms & Conditions (“Terms & Conditions”) applicable to Emperor Cinemas (“Cinema”). By ordering refreshment and/or purchasing a ticket and/or entering the Cinema premises, you agree to be bound by this Terms & Conditions.
All guests must wear mask in cinema area and accept temperature check before admission.
Ambassador had the right to deny admission of any guests with fever or no mask wearing. Movie show exchange or ticket refund will be arranged.
Ticketing & Concession
- Tickets sold are non-refundable, non-exchangeable, cannot be re-sold and void if altered.
- Please check the transaction amount before payment. Any disputes in the transaction amount discovered thereafter will not be entertained.
- Child tickets apply to children aged 11 or below only; Senior tickets apply to aged 60 or above only; Student tickets apply to Hong Kong full-time students only.
- E-ticket will be sent to your email and/or member account (if any). Please keep your e-ticket secure and avoid loss or disclose to any unauthorized party. Emperor Cinemas shall not be responsible for any liability or loss.
- Pre-order refreshments through website or mobile app can be redeemed on movie day only. Please scan e-ticket QR Code at concession counter to pick-up your refreshments. If you have purchased The Coronet ticket, please scan e-ticket QR Code at house entrance to admit directly and your refreshments will be served at your seat.
- You may be required to produce Proof of Age when purchasing alcoholic beverages*. Emperor Cinemas will refuse to serve alcoholic beverages to any person who is underage or cannot produce, upon request, Proof of Age and/or appear to be intoxicated or under the influence of mind-altering substance.
- A valid Proof of Age* is required for verification purpose when purchasing alcoholic beverages (if applicable). Emperor Cinemas will refuse to serve / sell alcoholic beverages to any person who is underage or failed to present the valid Proof of Age. Emperor Cinemas staff may at their absolute discretion refuse to serve/sell alcoholic beverages to any person who appears to be not suitable to be served/sold with any alcohol.
- Emperor Cinemas remains open during Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above and Black Rainstorm Warning. If you cannot attend the show by reason of such typhoon signal or rainstorm warning, please bring your tickets to associated Emperor Cinemas concierge for exchange of tickets of the same movie (subject to availability) within 7 days after the date of that movie. No refund is accepted. Emperor Cinemas reserves right to exchange tickets of another movie. This arrangement is not applicable to house booking.
- For patrons who have purchased more than one seats, please scan the e-ticket QR Code of this transaction once and admit all heads at the same time. If you are admitting separately, please share the e-ticket to your friend(s) and simply let our staff knows the admitting quantity before the scan.
- Children with height over 1 meter must hold valid tickets. Each adult can accompany no more than one child with height under 1 meter and without occupying any seat.
- A valid Proof of Age* of the Child or Senior ticket holders is required for verification purpose before admission to the cinema houses.
- A valid Proof of Studentship* of the Student ticket holders is required for verification purpose before admission to the cinema houses.
- Category III movies are strictly approved for persons who have attained the age of 18 years. A valid Proof of Age* is required for verification before admission to cinema houses showing Category III movies. Emperor Cinemas may deny your admission without any refund or compensation if you failed to produce the proof.
- The audience are required to bring their own 3D glasses for watching 3D movies. 3D glasses can be purchased at Emperor Cinemas concierge.
- All dangerous or hazardous items or any items that may interfere with other persons’ enjoyment of movies are prohibited in the cinema houses. Emperor Cinemas has the right to deny admission of any person carrying such prohibited items to the cinema houses;
- Refreshments are available in Emperor Cinemas concession counter. No outside food and drinks are allowed in the cinema houses.
- Animals, livestock or pets are not allowed in any part of the cinema houses.
- For persons causes damage or deface properties of the Cinema, Emperor Cinemas reserve the right to claim against the culprit for such loss and costs.
- Please show common courtesy to fellow audiences and our staff. Using profanity or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive, disrespectful or offensive behaviors and etc. are strictly prohibited.
- Emperor Cinemas reserve the right to deny admission, or to require a person already admitted to leave the Cinema area and/ or to arrange for re-admission for other times or refund for persons failing to comply with any of the this Terms and Conditions, or engaging in unsafe, illegal, disruptive, disrespectful or offensive behaviors and etc., for ensuring safety, security or order, or if Emperor Cinemas consider that the circumstances so require.
Inside Cinemas House
- Unauthorized photo-taking, audio and/or video recording is strictly forbidden inside the cinema houses. Emperor Cinemas reserves the rights to hand-over the offenders of undertaking the above-mentioned unauthorized activities to and report the case to law-enforcement agencies. Any unauthorized recordings, tapes, films and/or similar items may be confiscated and destroyed.
- The use of light emitting or ringing device (including but not limited to mobile phones, tablets and laptops) is prohibited during screening.
- Smoking (including the use of electronic cigarettes or any other artificial cigarettes or smoking devices) within the Cinema premises is strictly prohibited.
- Please keep silent inside the cinema houses, and do not behave in a manner that adversely impacts the enjoyment of other audiences.
- Please be responsible for your own personal property. Emperor Cinemas shall not be responsible for any damaged, lost or stolen personal items that are brought into the Cinema.
- Emperor Cinemas shall not be responsible for any information displayed or disseminated by any third party or for the content of any movie, trailer or advertisement that are shown on the premises.
- If Emperor Cinemas considers or suspects that you have violated or are about to violate this Terms & Conditions, Emperor Cinemas has the sole discretion to refuse selling tickets to you and/ or deny your admission to or request you to leave the Cinema where appropriate without refund or compensation.
- In case of any discrepancy or inconsistencies between the English and Chinese versions of this Terms & Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- Emperor Cinemas reserves the right to amend and supplement this Terms & Conditions without prior notice.
- Emperor Cinemas reserves the right of final decision and interpretation in the case of any dispute.
* Proof of Age includes Hong Kong Identity Card, Senior Citizen Card, Mainland Travel Permit for Hong Kong and Macau Residents and Passport. Proof of Studentship includes local full-time student ID Card (Excluded Lifelong Learner Card, Alumni card or Student Octopus Card).