Citywalk - GOOD TASTE IN MOVIE
Present 2 same-day physical tickets issued by Emperor Cinemas Citywalk and S⁺ REWARDS APP (register as S⁺ REWARDS member), are entitled to redeem a HK$50 Citywalk Shopping Voucher for free, to be used in designated merchants as HK$50 cash. (Daily quota is applied, on a first-come-first-served basis while stock lasts.)
Redemption Time: From 12nn until stock lasts
Redemption Venue: Concierge, Citywalk 2
Redemption quota: Weekdays quotas 50 per day; Weekends quotas 100 per day
S⁺ REWARDS members can earn double bonus points by spending at Emperor Cinemas Citywalk via electronic payment and having successfully registered S⁺ REWARDS points!
Terms & Conditions
1. Promotion period is from May 21, 2020 to June 17, 2020.
2. Electronic payment is required for S⁺ REWARDS points registration. Electronic payment includes but not limited to credit card / debit card / EPS / Octopus / Apple Pay / Android Pay / Samsung Pay / Alipay / WeChat Pay / Tap & Go / Credit Card Cash Back Rewards. Customers must present same-day tickets/receipts and corresponding electronic payment slips for validation when redemption is made. Receipts made by other payment methods will not be accepted.
3. Register as S⁺ REWARDS member to earn points and rewards at Citywalk, tmtplaza, Olympian City and China Hong Kong City. Terms and conditions apply to S⁺ REWARDS program, please refer to the S⁺ REWARDS website for details (www.splusrewards.com.hk).
4. Each S⁺ REWARDS member is entitled to redeem HK$50 Citywalk Shopping Voucher once per day and per person, with one set of valid same-day computer-printed tickets and corresponding receipt. Citywalk has right to mark on all tickets/receipts used for redemption and these receipts are not eligible for other offers, redemptions and parking (Except for S⁺ REWARDS points registration).
5. S⁺ REWARDS member must be the holders of valid same-day tickets, receipts and electronic payment slips.
6. Members may earn a maximum of 100 Points per day with Double Bonus Points and other spending.
7. No alteration is allowed once tickets/receipts are registered.
8. Only intact tickets/receipts issued by Emperor Cinemas Citywalk are accepted. Each tickets/receipts must clearly show the name of Emperor Cinemas Citywalk and the date of issue. Re-printed tickets/receipts will not be accepted.
9. For S⁺ REWARDS points registration, member must present tickets/receipt, as well as electronic payment slips of credit card, EPS or Octopus card upon S⁺ REWARDS point registration. Spending amount printed on valid receipts must be identical with that on electronic payment slips. Staff may ask the participant to present the corresponding credit card, EPS, Octopus card or electronic payment record for validation.
10. Only actual amount paid will be considered valid. Total spending refers to the net spending after deducting any point(s) and discount(s) from credit card, EPS, Octopus card or membership card.
11. Participants must present their tickets/receipts and electronic payment slips for validation. Citywalk reserves the right to reject any participation requests if the authenticity of any tickets/receipts and electronic payment slips are in doubt. In the interest of fairness, merchant staff are not permitted to participate.
12. Citywalk reserves the right to make an electronic copy of each ticket/receipt and electronic payment slips presented to Citywalk for redemption or S⁺ REWARDS points registration.
13. HK$50 Citywalk Shopping Voucher is for the exclusive use at the designated merchants at Citywalk only. Shops which accept the coupons are listed on Citywalk website (www.citywalk.com.hk).
14. Terms and conditions apply to the use of HK$50 Citywalk Shopping Voucher, please refer to the back side of the voucher.
15. The voucher is valid for use until 30 June 2020.
16. All HK$50 Citywalk Shopping Vouchers cannot be sold, transferred, returned or exchanged for cash.
17. Citywalk does not provide any warranties or representations of any kind, whether express, implied or statutory, in relation to the quality, functions, performance, usage or any others of the items provided by the participating merchants, and is not liable for any loss or damage of any kind in relation to the quality, functions, after-sales or repair services, usage or any others caused by these items. Any enquiries, suggestions, complaints or disputes shall be directed to the corresponding merchants.
18. The contents of activities and offers are subject to change without notice.
19. Citywalk has the right to make final decisions about the amendment of the related terms and conditions without prior notice. In case of dispute, Citywalk reserves the right of final decision which cannot be appealed against.