Following the government’s announcement regarding Prevention and Control of Disease Ordinance, Emperor Cinemas will be temporarily closed for 14 days, from 28 Mar (6PM) to 10 Apr 2020.
Last shows on 28 Mar 2020：
● iSQUARE 4PM - Bloodshot
● Tuen Mun 3:45PM - Happy Old Year
● Ma On Shan 3:50PM - Distinction
● Citywalk 3:50PM - Mr. Zoo: The Missing VIP
【Ticket Refund Arrangements of Affected Shows】
● For customers who purchased ticket(s) of affected shows via website or mobile app, we will proceed refund directly. It usually takes 4- 6 weeks for the payment to be credited to your credit card account, depending on respective bank’s policies.*
● For customers who purchased ticket(s) at box office, please visit respective Emperor Cinemas concierge to apply for refund by 28 Mar 2020 (6PM) or within 45 days after cinema reopened.^
● VIP members who redeemed buy 1 get 1 free ticket offer with tokens or purchased ticket(s) with discount e-coupon(s), the token difference and respective e-coupon(s) will be credited to your membership account within 14 working days.
● For customers who confirmed a house booking, our salesperson will contact you directly for the arrangements.
*^ Including customers who purchased ticket(s) of non-affected shows dated 28 Mar 2020 and would like to apply for refund (For online patrons, please send email to us.)
【Extension of Movie Voucher Validity】
Validity of Movie Vouchers with expiry dates from 1 Mar to 31 May 2020 shall be extended to 30 June 2020.
We are following on the VIP membership, tokens, birthday treat and VIP coupon validity issue. Please stay tuned for the updates on Emperor Cinemas website and Facebook page.
For enquiry, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2969 7525. ( Office Hour: 11AM – 8PM)