Exclusive Offers for HSBC Visa Signature Card Cardholders
Pay via mobile payment or contactless payment function for movies on Monday to Friday and enjoy:
Buy 1 get 1 free regular-priced 2D movie ticket
Buy 1 get 1 free small popcorn
Other offer: 10% off regular-priced 3D movie ticket (Monday - Friday) and regular-priced 2D movie ticket (Saturday and Sunday)
Promotion Period: 1/4/2020 - 31/3/2021
Cardholders are required to settle the payment with HSBC Visa Signature Card in order to enjoy the offers.
All offers are subject to limited quotas and available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Terms and conditions apply. Please contact the merchant, visit www.hsbc.com.hk/creditcard or
HSBC Reward+ app for details.
Terms and Conditions of Emperor Cinemas:
1. The promotional period of Emperor Cinemas Offers is from 1 April 2020 to 31 March 2021, both dates inclusive except public holidays (the “Promotional Period of Emperor Cinemas Offers”).
2. 10% off regular-priced 3D movie ticket , Buy 1 get 1 free regular-priced 2D movie ticket and Buy 1 get 1 free small popcorn offers are applicable to shows from Monday to Friday at Emperor Cinemas. 10% off regular-priced 2D movie ticket offer is applicable to shows from Saturday and Sunday at Emperor Cinemas.
3. The cinema ticket offers are applicable to purchases with an Eligible Credit Card and payment via mobile payment or contactless payment function at Emperor Cinemas box office counter, ticketing kiosk, website or mobile app.
4. The popcorn offer is applicable to purchases with an Eligible Credit Card and payment via mobile payment or contactless payment function at Emperor Cinemas concession counter only. Popcorn offer is not applicate for designated blackout dates (4 April, 10 to 13 April, 30 April to 1 May, 25 June, 1 July, 1 to 2 October, 26 October, 23 December to 3 January and 10 to 21 February).
5. The offers are not applicable for VIP house, IMAX movies, discounted tickets (including but not limited to Child tickets, Student tickets, Senior tickets and Member discount tickets), non-regular priced shows (including discounted morning shows, discounted first shows and discounted late night shows), designated shows (preview shows, non-movie shows, shows with special request with film distributors), designated blackout dates (4 April, 10 to 13 April, 30 April to 1 May, 25 June, 1 July, 1 to 2 October, 26 October, 23 December to 3 January and 10 to 21 February), public holidays, bulk purchase, house booking and designated movies (upon special request from film distributors).
6. Cardholders shall pay the surcharge for movie with long duration or special price specified by film distributors (if applicable).
7. 3D ticket price will be rounded up to the nearest integer after 10% discount.
8. Each Cardholder can only enjoy each offer once per day during the entire Promotion Period of Emperor Cinemas Offers and subject to a maximum of buy-2-get-2-free tickets of the same show per transaction per day.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The promotion applies to customers (the "Cardholders") holding HSBC Visa Signature credit card (the "Eligible Credit Card") issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited in Hong Kong (and its successors and assigns) (the "Bank"). Cardholders are required to settle payment with the Eligible Credit Card to enjoy the offers.
2. The offers are subject to limited quotas and available on a first-come-first-served basis while stocks last. The offers are only applicable at designated outlets (if applicable).
3. The offers cannot be exchanged for cash, other products and services or discounts and are not transferable. The offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts, promotional offers, coupons, cash coupons or VIP card benefits (unless otherwise specified).
4. The offers shall be terminated immediately upon closure of the outlets or business shutdown. In case of renovation in any of the outlets of the participating merchants, no offers will be available.
5. The offers are subject to additional terms and conditions set out by the merchants. Please check with respective merchants for details.
6. Cardholders understand and accept that the Bank is not the supplier of such products/services/offers/food/beverages purchased and Cardholders should refer to the relevant merchants for details. The Bank accepts no liability for the quality of products/services/offers/food/beverages provided by the merchants.
7. No person other than the Cardholder and the Bank will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
8. These terms and conditions and other terms and conditions stipulated by the participating merchants may be subject to change. The offers may be terminated by the Bank and the participating merchants at their discretion at any time. The latest details of the offers and the revised version of these terms and conditions will be made available on the relevant website as soon as practicable (if applicable).
9. In case of any disputes, Cardholders are required to present the relevant original sales receipts and credit card sales slips for further investigation by the Bank.
10. In case of any dispute arising out of this promotion, the decision of the Bank and/or the respective participating merchants shall be final and conclusive.
11. These terms and conditions are subject to prevailing regulatory requirements.
12. These terms and conditions shall be construed and governed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region.
13. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the English version and the Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall apply and prevail.